01 February 2023
The Figma UI Designer will be responsible for creating intuitive, user-centered
designs for web and mobile applications using Figma. They will work closely with the
development team and product managers to understand client requirements and
design solutions that meet those requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Design and develop high-quality user interfaces for web and mobile
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers and
developers, to ensure designs meet user needs and business objectives.
3. Conduct user research and testing to inform design decisions.
4. Utilize Figma to create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups.
5. Continuously improve design processes to increase efficiency and ensure
best practices are followed.
1. 1-2 years’ experience in UI design for web and mobile applications
2. Proficiency in Figma and other design tools such as Invision, Adobe Creative
3. Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and experience
conducting user research and testing
4. Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
5. Portfolio demonstrating experience in UI design for web and mobile
Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.