Area Manager/Territory Manager
Industrial Products/ Heavy Machinery
Salary Per Year:
INR 600,000 To 1,500,000
15 to 20 Years
35 to 40 Years
22 April 2021
SPM HR SOLUTIONS Hiring for a Leading Manufacturer of Foundry Consumables
• New business development • Create the company’s supply chain strategy • Analyse data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues • Evaluate and report on KPIs • Maintain supply chain inventory and records • Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes • Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly • Train and guide employees • Resolve issues that come up (e. g. delays in delivery, accidents) • Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth • Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e. g. use of trucks, forklifts) • Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards • Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals • To Generate sales pipeline & convert it to business/ promote business /Achieve sale collection targets • To do Analysis of new & existing market and find potentials. • To Understand customer requirements &conduct trials at customer end. • To Plan Activities to achieve target on quarterly basis –Quarterly, Half yearly, annual review, performance management, and business proportion from new and existing customers. • To penetrate business in to un-trapped area. • To Focus on existing customers to enhance business further. • To Support customers technically with the help of technical team. • To Enhance business at least 15 - 20 % over last year. • To Establish proper networking to sense competitor’s business strategies. • To Initiate cost reduction activities amongst team members. • To Ensure customer satisfaction level at peak at all times - customer service and feedback, suggest management for improvement, if any. • To Share weekly, fortnight, monthly reports. • To Ensure a long-term association with business partners /customers. • To Participates in preparing and delivering presentations to external customers and senior management. • To Coordinate with inter-zone / inter department as and when required.
• Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field • Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes • Strong communication skills • Excellent organizational and project management skills • A strategic and analytical mind • Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field • Good knowledge of Foundry Moulds and Metallurgy. • Very good Creative, analytical problem-solving ability • Must have Experience of working in foundry / High Pressure Moulding / forging industry. • Knowledge of Coating practice & procedure. Moulding & Melting / Metallurgy • Positive and adaptive attitude, good patience • Good in communication & convincing skill, problem solving attitude and willing to travel. • Similar candidate should have worked in Non-Ferrous Highpressure Moulding organisation. (Die Lubricants).
Desired Candidate Profile
· B.Tech/ B. E (Mechanical/ Foundry Technology/ Metallurgy) /MBA or graduate in any other technical stream.
· Minimum Experience at least must be 15 years out of which minimum 10 years’ experience in the relevant field
· Candidate must be ready to travel all over India. In a month 15-20 day, he should be on tour.
· Working Location would be preferably Pune; In 2nd option, he can work from our Chennai branch too.
Interested Candidates can share CV to email@example.com or Call 9655449001/3/5, 9655290011,44. Also please register with our job site www.spmjobs.com