16 April 2021
SPM HR SOLUTIONS Hiring for a E-Learning Solutions Company in Chennai
· Perform Learning Need Analysis & prepare the product concept note.
· Create product architectures, learning journey, content guidelines and checklist for new digital product development
· A thorough understanding of competitor products to ensure that what we conceptualize is a notch higher than what the others have
· Design high quality, student-centered digital learning experiences and resources
· Develop UI mockups/wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Coordinate the learning content/platform development across multiple projects
· Conduct reviews/test the products instructional approach/functionality - developed by internal/external teams
· Ensure that learning activities, products and services are consistent with Pearson requirements and statutory/regulatory obligations (e.g. quality, accessibility, re-use, sustainability, learning and teaching templates).
· Work collaboratively with other SMEs, industry, students and key stakeholders to provide digital design solutions that meet their needs.
· Develop innovative pedagogical and blended and online learning in collaboration with the Portfolio team.
· Manage the components of the project to achieve the project objectives within the agreed timeframes and provide progress reports as required
· Conduct product demos for potential customers
· Conduct product trainings for Pearson staff/customers
· Actively participate as part of team initiatives and projects and cooperate with team members in a manner that reflects a commitment to team goals and objectives, effective communication, information sharing and problem-solving practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Proven work experience around 1 to 2 years as instructional designers/learning architects for creating innovative digital products
· Knowledge of digital learning principles and practices as well as current and future trends in digital technologies.
· Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Knowledge of UI trends, techniques, and technologies. The objective is not to design but to guide the team (internal/external) to prepare product designs/UI/UX based on learner/audience requirements
· Demonstrated project management skills in the development of digital content for online courses, with a capacity to scope realistic projects, meet timeframes and deliver outcomes.
· High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
· Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
· Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment and negotiate for positive outcomes.
Interested Candidates can share CV to email@example.com or call 9655449001/3/5, 9655290011/44. Also please register with our Job Site www.spmjobs.com