IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT Software/Software Services
Salary Per Year:
INR 200,000 To 300,000
3 to 5 Years
23 to 30 Years
22 May 2021
Tests software releases during the product development.
• Configures necessary hardware and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing. • Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems and specialized environments.
• Writes or assists in the development of Test Conditions, Test Cases
. • Test Case Execution, Bug Reporting, Tracking and Closing
• Completes assigned test-related tasks.
. • Assists in review of test processes as they are developed.
• Develop and execute automated scripts in Selenium/Jmeter etc.
• Selecting or identifying areas/test cases for Automation.
• Co-ordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues.
• Debugging Test Cases and fixing errors.
• Executing/Running Test Case
• Defect Reporting & Tracking
• Test Reporting
• Defining and exporting Test Results
Qualified candidates will be highly organized and detail-oriented and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, with the ability to make contributions quickly and meet project milestones and demanding deadlines. Excellent documentation and organizational skills are essential.
• Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/Diploma(CS).
• Done a Software Testing course from a reputed institution (Testing certification like ISTQB is a plus)
. • Familiarity with testing methodologies and the defect reporting process.
• Experience: 1 to 4 yrs in testing
• Knowledge of programming languages
. • Experience/Knowledge with automated testing tools like Selenium, Jmeter, Load Runner, Quality Centre etc
. • Experience /knowledge in Web/Mobile security testing.
Desired Candidate Profile
· 1 to 4 yrs in testing
Interested Candidates can share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 9655449001/3/5, 9655290011,44. Also please register with our job site www.spmjobs.com