25 January 2023
• Analyze business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine appropriate technology solutions
• Serves as technical expert responsible for design and implementation of applications on SOA/API platform at enterprise level
• Develop and maintain Enterprise Integration Architecture guidelines and policies focusing on SOA concepts and capabilities
• Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns with application webservice integration
• Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API, application integration and webservices
• Ensure adhere to documented application integration design and development guidelines, patterns and standards
• Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
• Evaluate new solutions to support Enterprise Application Integration guidelines, policies and practices
• Collaborate and participate on Governance Boards to review application integration changes and architectural decisions impacting integration policies and guidelines
• Analyze, review and recommend solutions to expand Enterprise Application Integration objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 8-12 years of experience out which at minimum 4 years as an Integration Architect
• Solid knowledge in API Design standards, patterns, Security, System Integration, Technical sizing, High availability aspects, Integration best practices.
• Strong Experience with design, development, and deployment of ESB Middleware tools & microservice implementation.
• Strong Experience in working with API Gateway’s like Kong, Data Power.
• Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
• Strong Experience with the entire API development lifecycle from design & build to governance & management.
• Experience with Designing of Message and event driven architecture preferably worked with MQs, KAFKA & similar technologies
• Experience with UML. Knowledge of design patterns. Working experience with modelling tools like RSA, Visio.
• Good Understanding in Docker based implementation, CI/CD models.
• Knowledge of cloud (Azure, AWS)
• Experience with SOA implementations to address distributed service transaction requirements
• Financial Institution working background is added advantage
Azure, AWS, CI/CD