18 May 2021
We are looking for a passionate and highly talented React.js Developer with a minimum of 6 months of experience to develop complex applications. The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on developing user interface components, implementing and executing them following well-known React.js workflows(Redux). Also ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
• Have strong knowledge in ES6, ANT, React, Redux, Webpack
• Familiar with frameworks like Bootstrap, ANT, etc.
• Backend integration using HTTP REST-based API, with a strong understanding of synchronous/asynchronous request handling
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - Git
• Experience with common libraries such as react-saga, Styled Components
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable react code
• Should adhere to best practices in react js
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems
• Have previous experience in developing apps with browser and device compatibility
• Capable of Independently Designing an Application
• Conceptualizing ideas, taking mockups, and converting them into a pixel-perfect web interface
• Good understanding of agile software development life cycle processes
Good to have
• Experience in monitoring and improving application performance will be a plus.
• Web app performance improvements(GTMetix).
• Writing unit test cases.
• Familiar with deployments using AWS, Netlify will be a plus.
• Familiar with EsLint, PWA. • Be able to work from home.
Desired Candidate Profile
Minimum of 6month to 5 years of experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science (Preferred but not mandatory)
Interested Candidates can share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 9655449001/3/5, 9655290011,44. Also please register with our job site www.spmjobs.com