Senior Dot NET Developer -(WFH)
IT Software - Application Programming/ Maintenance
IT Software/Software Services
Salary Per Year:
INR 500,000 To 700,000
5 to 7 Years
07 July 2022
1. Understanding & Design
1. Projects/Change Requests
1. As provided by PM/Solution Architect
2. Understand requirements from BA.
3. Assist PM/SA with estimation for changes.
2. Module breakup
1. Derive low level design of the solution/modules along with PL.
2. Derive database design based on functional specifications along with PL.
3. Planning & Execution
1. Create a weekly plan for the backlog
2. Coordinate/discuss/ratify with the BA/Implementor/line manager regarding
the modules that are being built.
3. Assign tasks to team members/self based on the derived design.
4. Assign self on critical modules/logic etc for development
5. Coordinate with SA/QA
6. Manage releases. Create release instructions and deployment documents
7. On a weekly basis, share updates to line managers
8. Raise alarms/flags wherever and whenever necessary.
9. Plan/Re-Plan all the above activities based on UAT/Support Priorities
1. Hand over of Application to Support Team
2. Impart Training to L1 Tech Support for the new solutions implemented.
3. Manage L3(Dev) support tickets assigned to respective teams
1. Monitor timesheets daily.
2. Manage and provide necessary training to team members
6. Manage/backup source codes & databases
1. On a weekly basis, share updates to line managers
2. Raise alarms/flags wherever and whenever necessary
.Net,Net,Visual Basic.NET,MySQL,RESTful,ASP,MVC,Webservices,C#,Visual Basic,HTML5/CSS3