22 September 2022
· Develop framework on which other application developers and teams can build on
· Responsible for building features and SDKs with a much more focused and sophisticated set of widgets than any off-the-shelf library can offer
· Directly responsible for designing and developing innovative features
· Work on full stack mobile development, lead feature, and contribute/publish open source Libraries
· Design and implement new mobile applications and features including visualization aspects and server interactions & contracts
· Develop and maintain code base that supports our Android Application
· Prototype new innovative features with the newest APIs and SDKs on Android platform
Desired Candidate Profile
· At least 2+ years of hands on Android Development & Kotlin
· Excellent Experience working with Google, Android or Mobile Application technologies.
· Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
· High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
· Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members. Expert in Object Oriented Design, Kotlin/Java and the Android Platform
· Good knowledge of tools/libraries like; Gradle, Dagger, Espresso, Junit
· Expansive knowledge of the general android landscape, architectures, trends, emerging technologies
· Proven experience leading and mentoring other engineers and junior software developers on disparate Projects
· Ability to crate simple, fast and clever UI
· Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
junior software developers,engineers,android landscape,architectures,trends,emerging technologies,UI