AR & Sr AR Caller – International Voice Process (US)
Associate/Senior Associate - (Non Technical) (Voice)
ITES/ BPO/ KPO/ LPO/ Customer Service/ Operations
Salary Per Year:
INR 200,000 To 300,000
1 to 5 Years
22 to 30 Years
14 July 2021
· Perform pre-call analysis and check status by calling the payer or using IVR or web portal services
· Maintain adequate documentation on the client software to send necessary documentation to insurance companies and maintain a clear audit trail for future reference
· Record after-call actions and perform post call analysis for the claim follow-up
· Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints through calling to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact
· Provide accurate product/ service information to customer, research available documentation including authorization, nursing notes, medical documentation on client's systems, interpret explanation of benefits received etc prior to making the call
· Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials / underpayments
Desired Candidate Profile
· 1-4 Years of experience in accounts receivable follow-up / denial management for US healthcare customers
· Fluent verbal communication abilities / call center expertise
· Knowledge on Denials management and AR fundamentals will be preferred
· Willingness to work continuously in night shifts
· Basic working knowledge of computers.
· Prior experience of working in a medical billing company and use of medical billing software will be considered an advantage. Allscripts software knowledge would be an advantage.
· Due to the current pandemic situation WFH can be opted. Each candidate should possess a laptop, strong broadband connection and power backup.
Interested Candidates can share CV to email@example.com or Call 9655449001/3/5, 9655290011,44. Also please register with our job site www.spmjobs.com