29 May 2021
SPM HR SOLUTIONS Hiring for a software company in Ernakulam
The PHP Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
· Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
· Must be expert in both PHP Laravel Framework and Mysql.
· Must have knowledge of web services and serialization techniques like REST, SOAP, XML & JSON.
· Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's
· Good knowledge in Git.
· The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core web products and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
· Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements
· Modifying existing Web assets to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments
Added advantages :
· Experienced in ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and Nosql databases.
· Hands on experience in developing applications in Angular 4 or later, NodeJS will be an added advantage.
· Experienced in Django framework.
· Working experience in Cloud services such as AWS is also a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
Any Graduate with minimum 2 years experience as PHP developer can apply
Working Hours & Days : 3 pm to 12 am Monday to Friday
For female candidates 10.00 AM - 7.00 PM(During work from home 12.00 PM - 9.00 PM)
Work from Home at the time of Lockdown
Interested Candidates can share CV to email@example.com or Call 9655449001/3/5, 9655290011,44. Also please register with our job site www.spmjobs.com