06 January 2023
Define test strategy, test suites, test cases. Define test tools for functional, performance, and scale testing in a programmatic manner.
Engage with development leads, and technical stakeholders to gain consensus in a cross-functional team setting.
Build applications and utilities to minimize or eliminate inefficiencies in the testing process
Work with development teams to implement application Testability Requirement
Extend Product specific libraries and Test Automation Framework to support the rapid development of test case specific automation
Research and recommend automation tools to optimize different types of testing
Participate in an Agile scrum team, perform peer reviews, and mentor team members.
Test UI’s, middleware API’s and databases
Automation testing experience
Hands on experience with Selenium
Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration
Demonstrated experience in participating in test planning and execution activities, test strategy, test data definition, data setup, test execution, defect reporting & communication of statmetrics
Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks and test cases
Firm understanding and knowledge of databases
Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum based testing, including peer review, test automation, continuous integration.
Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining on-task and deadline oriented.
Proven skills in data analysis, data/design verification, and problem-solving
Desired Candidate Profile
· Preferably 3+ years of relevant experience in quality assurance processes
· Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
· Solid experience with API testing using at least one of these tools: SoapUI/Postman/AdvancedRestClient/Jmeter
· Experience testing APIs
· DevOps for defect logging, defect tracking, sprint testing tasks tracking
· Prior experience with integration/End-To-End testing involving large enterprise applications
· Ability to run SQL queries and a good understanding of RDBMS
· Must be results oriented and demonstrate a “can do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness. Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
ata analysis, data/design verification, problem solving, lifecycle , Agile/Scrum based testing,