22 September 2022
· Ability to communicate in a precise and effective manner (verbal and written in English).
· Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems in creative and effective ways.
· Willingness to learn and accept new challenges in Software Development.
· Ability to reference and understand system and application documentation without assistance from others.
· Ability to work independently.
· Communicate with the Team lead or colleagues for queries/clarification.
· Being a team player that can deliver in high pressure and high demanding environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
· At least 2+ years of hands on iOS programming
· Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
· Experience with Objective-C, C/C++ , Swift , native iOS Development
· Well versed with the internals of build and packaging tools like Cocoapods, Carthage
· Experience using and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using XCode
· Inclination towards writing tests in Xcode, following TDD
· Understanding of MVVM, MVP, MVC, Viper models and the ability to choose based on situations
MVVM,MVP,MVC,Viper models,Xcode,TDD,Cocoapods,Carthage,C,C/C++,Swift,native iOS Development,iOS programming