09 February 2021
Serves patients by greeting and helping them, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
· Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
· Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
· Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
· Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
· Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
· Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
· Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
· Maintains business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
· Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
· Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
· Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
· Female Candidates from fresher to 1 years experience
· Any Graduate can apply
Interested Candidates can share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9655449001/5/7, 9655290011/44. Also please register with our Job Site www.spmjobs.com