16 April 2021
· Building an in depth understanding of all our offline and online products
· Ensuring online webs and apps across all platforms are stable.
· Regularly monitoring the crash reports, understanding why crashes are happening, recording them, getting them fixed by coordinating with the tech team, keeping checking so that the same is not repeated.
· Executing test cases (manual or automated) on all offline and online products, analyzing results, recording them, understanding why an error is occurring or a bug is coming, coordinating with tech team to fix them, ensuring the same is not repeating
· Proactively and responsibly driving all communication with tech and product teams to ensure all bugs are rectified in least possible time and taking responsibility for coordinating the same and reporting to the entire group with follow on testing. Giving final approvals of stability on each such bug reported.
· Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
· Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
· Working closely with the development and product management teams to take overall product responsibility
· Sharing proactive ideas on product growth basis testing experience
· Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
· Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
· Creating short testing teams in operations and other departments, and positively engage other people in testing, feedback and then getting the issues/ bugs/ errors collated and reported to the tech team, and then do planning and proactive follow ups to get them rectified and tested again.
· Owning up the finer details of our tech products and create a testing and feedback driven product growth.
Desired Candidate Profile
· An undistracted mind, an aspiration for continued learning and holistic growth in life, humility to learn and self confidence to do anything
· Should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software testing methodologies, identifying the bugs, getting them fixed and ensuring the best of user experience.
· 1 to 2 years of hands-on experience in Software / Application testing in conducting tests, analyzing the results, reporting observations to the tech team and getting them fixed.
· Experience of taking proactive responsibility of product stability and working closely with the product teams to ensure quick and efficient rectifications and retestings, keeping logs and documenting, reporting, project and process management, and hands on approach to product stability and growth.
· Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
· Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
· Good command in excel, word and google sheets/google drive folders to prepare and record all interactions, maintain various data and test cases, logs, queries, resolutions, reports and build a proactive process of keeping the records updated and ensure closures.
Interested Candidates can share CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9655449001/3/5, 9655290011/44. Also please register with our Job Site www.spmjobs.com